OK, so it is not a lighthouse, but had to take a photo of the Atlantic Canada House sign at the 2010 Olympics... Go Canada Go!
Saturday, February 6, 2010
The lighthouse in St. Martin, New Brunswick is a faux lighthouse that serves as a visitor information centre in St. Martin. It was built in 1983 and houses the lantern room from the original Quaco Head Lighthouse that burned in 1883. It is situated between two covered bridges in the harbour area at St. Martin. The top two photographs were taken in 2004 while the bottom two were taken in 2014.